Henry's Site Forum Index Henry's Site
A quiet contemplative island amid a sea of noise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Felt 700 C TT Bike / Campy 10spd

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmstreeter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Red Felt 700 C TT Bike / Campy 10spd Reply with quote

For sale - a 700C Red Felt TT bike built up this spring, ridden twice. I thought I would use this more but I just don't have the time and I could use the extra $. I am 5' 10" tall with a 32inch inseam and this fits me perfect.

Last years version of this 2004 frameset (mainly a color change) http://feltracing.com/2004_frame/2004_b2_frame.html

Frame for sale - 2003 Frame Specs and geometry: http://feltracing.com/tt.html

Specs:
2003 - 54cm Red Felt 700 TT Custom Easton Al, and Aero Carbon Front Fork
2003 - Felt Aluminum Seatpost (black)
2004 - FSA Carbon Team 175mm 39x53 tooth crankset
2004 - FSA Platinum Pro Cartridge BB
2004 - Campy Centaur Braze-on 10spd Front Der
2004 - Carbon Campy Chorus 10spd rear Der
2004 - Campy Centaur Brake Calipers
2004 - Campy Record 10spd Bar End shifters
2004 - Campy Chorus 11x23 10 spd Cassette
2004 - Profile Airwing TT Bars 42cm
2004 - Easton EA50 11cm 1 1/8 stem
2004 - Profile Carbon Stryke TT Bars
2004 - Wipperman Connex SS 10spd Chain
2004 - Shimano PD - 600 Pedals
2003 - Selle San Marco - Aspide Saddle ( This is one of the only two possible used parts on the bike - some scuff marks)

Asking price with different Wheel choices -

Option 1. 2004 Zipp 404 with Vitttoria EVO CX tubulars - $2400.00

or

Option 2. Older Campy Shamal 12 spoke HPW Ti wheelset, these are the older, extremely aero and fast wheels that Miguel Indurain made so popular. I have had them about 4 years and used them sporatically, they are used, the stickers are peeling, and have a few small dings in the sides from putting them in peoples trunks over the years. They are still perfectly true, extremely strong and stiff, no damage whatsoever that harms the wheels durability, or performance. Have to see and ride to understand. Option 2 $1800.00

The frame sells for around $1500.00 new, and the parts well, a lot more than that, if you figure it up online with either option it is considerably more than my asking price. Please email me for pics, or to set up a time to check it out, ride it etc if interested.

Thanks for looking!

My email contact info is bradstreeter@cableone.net or brad@aerospecialties.com

[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Henry's Site Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: