Henry's Site Forum Index Henry's Site
A quiet contemplative island amid a sea of noise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Givens Hot Spring Ride

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favourite colour?
Red.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue. No, yellow.
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

nickh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Givens Hot Spring Ride Reply with quote

Hi

Anyone up for an easy ride followed by a soak on Sunday?
'Givens Hot Springs' is a very big hot tub just south of Marsing. It should be a fine place to soak your weary limbs after a spin. I'm thinking we can head south to Hwy 45, cross the river, then head back north towards Marsing along Map Rock Rd. If we are quiet we may see the rock.

http://myweb.cableone.net/nickandsara/maps/givens.html

Meet: 11am on Sunday 28th at the Givens Hot Springs parking lot.
Ride distance: around 40 flat miles.
Pace: S L O W.
I am currently disguising my lack of speed as 'base training'. I will be riding in heart rate zone 2 (16-18mph) regardless of whatever you want to do. If you turn up and claim to want to ride easy I will take a $5 deposit which will be offered back to you at some random point on the ride, if you are not there to take it I keep it. I will slow to 10mph on any hill. I do not care if you want to go faster, I don't expect you to wait for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Henry's Site Forum Index -> Schedules All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: