Henry's Site Forum Index Henry's Site
A quiet contemplative island amid a sea of noise

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transfers on Tivo file size ok but are short in media player

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qtj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Transfers on Tivo file size ok but are short in media player Reply with quote

First here is what I have - It's a Hr10-250 running ms_ftp 1.2.9p. I'm using Smart FTP to transfer. A wierd thing is going on. It tranfers ok no with no problems. And the programs are the same file size on the computer as on the Tivo. But when I watch the program in media player the programs are 10 min average short on a half hour program, 20 min short on an hour program. I get the same effect when transfering a .ty or using tytools to convert to .mpeg. Also no change on different PC's. Does anybody have a clue on if it's a version issue or a settings thing, Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

Also wanted to note that I have e-tivo server running (not that it would make to much of a difference, but ya know)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Henry's Site Forum Index -> HDTivo talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: